THE RESEARCH CENTRTE IN NAPLES
The main strength of Res Nova Die regards Pilot plants of new recycling technologies of materials in the Research Centre of Naples.
A team of experts is constantly engaged in the research for new recyclable materials and the use of advanced technical solutions.
Materials Research and Development for manufacturing uses:
Res Nova Die is committed to a constant research and development of new materials with improved performances for manufacturing purposes.
For the achievement of this objective, Res Nova Die, uses external partnerships with scientific and technological skills of great value.
It benefits from a European network of relations and collaborations with the specific aim of acquiring combining, structuring, and using the knowledge and available skills, both of scientific and technological nature.
This leads to the design of new applications with eco-sustainable materials, innovative and recyclable, to the realization of prototypes or first plants usable for commercial purposes, as well as to the implementation of pilot projects for technological or commercial trials.
Extremely interesting is the management of a project that involves the identification and the definition of new materials to be introduced in the production system of companies that want to innovate their final products through the use of technologically advanced and environmentally sustainable materials, obtained from recycled materials that normally are considered waste products.
terms of environmental performance and competitiveness can be summarised as follows:
- Use of innovative and alternative plastic materials with the simplification of related assembly techniques
- Reduction of quantities of waste resulting from industrial processes.
- Recovery and reuse of new materials also used at the end of the life cycle of the finished product .
- Reduction in the cost of raw materials.
Expected results: high characteristics and performance.
The ultimate goal for this project is to create new materials, similar to Industrial resins, but designed to be competitive, eco-friendly and sustainable.
More specifically, we can state that they are thermoplastic composite materials, therefore recyclable, with a high performance coming from the collection, the selection, the crushing and dimensional screening of the material coming from industrial and agricultural wastes or from natural fibres. The final product may be a cold or hot moulded artefact, characterized by chemical, physical and mechanical properties, with workability finalized to the realization of existing products or to innovative product, thanks to the particular characteristics of these thermoplastic materials.
Main characteristics of the alternative thermoplastic materials:
- They can be easily melted by standard injection machines
- The material has characteristics that allow the union of several elements by an integral welding without continuity solution with the material.
- The typical characteristics of our thermoplastic materials allow a curvature up to 360 degrees, maintaining the perfect integrity of the piece (currently a unique characteristic compared to the competing materials).
- The surface finishes are configurable to suit various needs, in any case the material retains a high degree of impermeability and fire resistance.
The benefits that can be achieved are immediately and easily identifiable:
- It will be possible to use new materials with PHYSICAL-CHEMICAL-MECHANICAL improved properties, almost impossible to replicate with the traditional materials, it will also be possible to overcome constraints linked to traditional processes.
- In addiction will be produced composite homogeneous and stable materials, upon the specific requests of Customers, which may then possibly lead to a raising of the specificity and the performance of production process.
- Furthermore, in some specific cases it will be possible replace the use of expensive products with cheaper materials, eliminating harmful elements for the health and the environment, simplifying the materials management.
With regard the sector of new eco-friendly Technologies in agriculture it is possible to enhance the agricultural by-products converting them into Secondary Raw Materials or realising biodegradable low-cost materials, particularly suitable to replace the use of plastics, phyto-pharmaceuticals and other elements dangerous for the health and the environment.
In the field of industrialization, however, our activities are carried out by a large team of professionals specialized in studying design, testing, operational development of products and environmentally sustainable technologies.
For the scientific validation of the technologies and new materials we engage of the expertise and the work of prestigious universities and research institutes.
In the project development area Res Nova Die is currently working on operations on thermosetting materials and foam packaging, polymer packaging materials, polymer-based composite materials reinforced with vegetable fibres for building applications, in the Automotive and furniture companies, as well as biodegradable and non-biodegradable materials, for applications in the packaging sector.
Yes, we are a young company, that deals with the latest-generation technologies and in doing that we engage the best experts and well-known techniques certified by the international research.
We have considerable experience, responsibility and professionalism, apart from being a company in continuous development and expansion, sensitive to changes in the market and the different new needs.